Melograno À la carte
Your wedding coordination service
Entrust your wedding planner with the coordination of your wedding
You know when a commitment that was initially pleasant becomes bigger and bigger and absorbs all your energy, loading you with stress? We all go through it sooner or later! The important thing is to find someone who is happy (and able!) to help you and take the burden off your shoulders.
If organizing your wedding independently is becoming a tiresome task and as the date approaches you would like a competent person to whom you can entrust the final preparations, lo and behold, that person is me, your wedding planner!
I can take over the reins of your wedding party even halfway through. I will supervise all the preparations you follow, coordinate vendors, and be present on the wedding day, making sure that everything goes as planned and that any mishaps are nipped in the bud.
In order not to experience the event as an “exam” and not to regret in the future not being able to experience every moment of the celebration, knowing how to delegate is the best gift one can give oneself!!!
Who the service is designed for
Melograno Á la Carte
Melograno A’ la carte is designed for couples who wish to entrust their wedding preparations to a competent person who can you complete the organization so that everything is flawless.
I often come in contact with couples who are overjoyed to be married but crushed by the excessive weight of preparations, lack of time and the fear of forgetting some crucial detail, ruining everything. The pleasure of autonomously planning the wedding, choosing the location, menu, and style of the ceremony is in danger of turning into an unrelenting series of deadlines, things to set, check, and people to coordinate.
Before stress takes over, here’s all it takes for an “SOS wedding planner” to get me into action!
THE SERVICE IS SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF CEREMONIES
- Religious ceremonies of any religious denomination
- Civil ceremonies
- Symbolic ceremonies
- Marriage between gay couples
What is included
Melograno A’ la carte provides for my presence in the last months before the wedding
- Initial handover meeting: you will explain to me how much you have organized up to that point and give me the contacts of the vendors involved, letting them know that I will take over the organization from you
- Drawing up a detailed work plan to define every detail
- Mentoring in operational decisions that are still open and intervening if there are elements that need to be strengthened or changed
- Coordination of suppliers (catering, flowers, music, make up artist, hair stylist, lighting, photo and video etc.)
- Live inspections at the party location, church or ceremony site
- Supervision and coordination throughout the day of the event
- Creation of a and shared folder related to event documents
- Constant update on the status of the organization